We explain how to unlock iPhone by IMEI
How can I unlock an iPhone device?
If you want to unlock an iPhone you should know that these devices are not unlock by code.
To unlock an iPhone device, is necessary request an authorization to unlock the IMEI to Apple's official servers. It is very simple for us, we simply need the device´s IMEI number, once the unlocking is approved, you cant insert any SIM card from another network providers. Your iPhone connects to the Apple servers and is will be unlocked in seconds! The advantage of this official unlocking is that the device does not void the warranty.
Once unlocked... Which countries can I use my iPhone?
You can use the apple device with any SIM Card network provider on the world.
What is the benefit to unlock your iPhone using Movical.net?
- The iPhone will be unlocked automatically in seconds, you just need to connect to the internet.
- All apps will works without restrictions: SMS, Calls, iMessenger, Facetime, 3G, 4G, 5G connections...
- You can upgrade the iOS version, restore, reset or sync the device with iTunes, device will be unlocked forever.
- Your iPhone will be lifetime unlocked.
- We have 100% money back if we can't unlock your Apple device.
How to know if my iPhone is unlocked?
You have two options to know if your apple phone is Locked or Unlocked:
1. Insert SIM cards of different network providers. When you put not allowed SIM card appears: "iPhone has a SIM card from a different network" or "incorrect SIM card inserted" it means that your iPhone is network locked.
2. If you cant't test with different SIM cards, we recommend you use our CHECK IMEI
service to know the original carrier.
This video shows how to unlock an iPhone by iTunes
One locked iPhone indicates this:
SIM Not Valid. The SIM card that you currently have installed in this iPhone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iPhone. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that this iPhone be unlocked by your carrier. Please contact Apple for more information.
When the iPhone is connected to the computer with the iTunes open, it automatically connects to the Apple servers to check if the IMEI of your phone must be unlocked or remain locked.
Once you have purchased the unlocking, we will send you an email notifying you of the successful unlocking and you must connect the iPhone to your PC via USB cable, you will be unlocked forever.
iOS current versions NO need to connect the iPhone to the PC, just connect it to a Wi-Fi network or mobile network to check with the Apple servers if the unlocking is done.
Once your iPhone is unlocked you can use all the network providers of Australia, for example 3 Hutchison, Crazy John's, Globalstar, One. Tel, Optus, Virgin, Vodafone and also carriers on the world.