If MetroPCS phone has installed the Device Unlock App, we can unlock your MetroPCS XT1765 with this official unlocking.
Device Unlock App Service is a OFFICIAL unlocking service for phones with the Device Unlock App installed by MetroPCS. With this app you can unlock the phone so it can be used with any network provider in the world.
Yes, this message means you can unlock your phone using our service.
Unfortunately, if these two messages shows in your MetroPCS Motorola XT1765 you cannot be unlocked using the Device Unlock App.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
For MetroPCS or T-Mobile devices, follow this steps:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the MetroPCS or T-Mobile folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
"super easy. best unlock site!"
"Fantastic service, fast response and worked first time"
"Thank you so much!This worked PERFECTLY!I was worried I may be ripped off, but it worked. I am so happy, thank you xxx"
"Very good service"
"Worked first time. Great stuff, thank you."