Unlock Spectrum Mobile USA phones
The fastest and most safe way to permanently unlock your phone
Requirements to unlock an Spectrum phone for free:
- The phone must be an Spectrum device.
- The phone must be fully paid off.
- The phone must be active on Spectrum for at least 60 days.
- The phone must not be reported as lost, stolen, or associated with fraudulent activity.
- The account associated with the phone must be in good standing and have no outstanding balances or past due payments.
- The phone must not have any outstanding installment agreements, leases, or service agreements.
- The phone must be compatible with the network you wish to use it on.
Once these requirements have been met, you can request an unlocking from Spectrum.
Many times, even when you meet the requirements, Spectrum may not approve your unlocking, and the process can become tedious and unbearable.
In these cases, Movical.Net provides you with unlocking at the best market price. Depending on the device, the SIM unlocking method may vary.
Unlocking iPhone from Spectrum by IMEI
The unlocking is official, the same one offered by the Spectrum carrier itself. It simply authorizes the unlocking of the IMEI, and that's it. Just insert a SIM card from another provider, connect to the internet, and the iPhone will be unlocked forever. We can unlock any iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 13, 13 Pro, 12, 12 mini, 11, SE 2020, etc...
How to unlock a Spectrum Samsung, Motorola, Google by IMEI
All these Android devices are unlocked by an unlock code. When you insert a SIM card from another carrier, the phone requests the network unlock PIN. You simply need to enter the code that we send you by email.