We have different options to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S9 by code, our methods are fast and from your own home and does not void the warranty. When you insert other SIM card, your cell request the SIM network unlock PIN or PUK when the code has been inserted many times. Movical.Net always provides you two codes: NCK (network code) and MCK (unfreeze code).
USA network providers (Sprint, Boost Mobile and Verizon) lock the Samsung firmware. When you insert a SIM card from another network provider your device will indicate Invalid SIM.
Our website we have a solution for this type of locks, to unlock these phones we must do it by USB cable, we send you a software and the unlock instructions by email. Once unlocked, you can use any service provider from USA or any other country in the world.
T-Mobile versions has installed a Device Unlock APP, if you run the app and press on the Permanent Unlock button, your Galaxy must be unlocked. This works when authorization was approved, website we can also unlock these devices either by software or through the carrier´s official authorization.
We can unlock all Samsung S9 versions
SM-G9600 (Mexico & Latin American versions)
SM-G960F (European versions)
SM-G960U (United States versions)
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Unfreeze code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.