How to Unlock a Sprint phone. iPhone Unlock for Sprint
The fastest and most safe way to permanently unlock your phone
In order for Sprint to unlock your phone for free, you must meet the following requirements:
- The phone must have been active on Sprint's network for at least 50 days.
- The account associated with the phone must be in good standing and have no outstanding balance.
- The phone must be a compatible model for Sprint's network and not reported as lost or stolen.
- If the phone was financed through Sprint, you must have made all corresponding payments and paid off the full device price.
- If you are using a device that belongs to someone else, you must have the owner's authorization to request the unlock.
Once you have met these requirements, you can contact Sprint to request the unlock of your phone.
If you do not meet these requirements, don't worry, Movical.Net can unlock virtually any Sprint mobile phone, depending on the model, the unlocking method varies.
How can I unlock a Sprint iPhone by IMEI?
iPhones are not unlocked with an unlocking code, they are unlocked through an unlock authorization, and any Sprint iPhone 14 Pro Max, 14 Plus, 13 Pro, 13, 12, 12 mini, 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7, 6S, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 can be unlocked through IMEI when Apple's authorization is approved, simply by inserting another carrier's SIM card and connecting it to the internet.
How to unlock Sprint phones like Samsung, LG or OnePlus?
Many Sprint models from brands such as Samsung, LG, Motorola, OnePlus, Google, CAT or Sonim can be remotely unlocked, but it must be done by software.