Yes, if you are the device original owner and the contract period ends, the carrier can provide you the unlock for free.
Carriers lock the device with a SIM lock code, when entering a SIM card from another network provider the mobile phone requests the SIM network unlock PIN.
Any US service providers such as metroPCS and T-Mobile install an application to unlock the device through an authorization called Device Unlock app.
The exact model reference is the SM-A102U for USA phone versions.
We can unlock the Tracfone version SM-S102DL by software.
The SM-A102F version is usually marketed in Latin America and Europe.SM-A102U
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the T-Mobile / MetroPCS folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Unfreeze code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
"Very good experience!"
"successful unlocking for my unlock Galaxy A10e from T-Mobile"