Yes, as long as you meet the requirements that your network operator requires, normally you must wait 2 years and be the phone owner. If you do not meet these requirements is when you can unlock the phone with our company, the unlocking is from your home, simple, and does not need technical knowledges.
Most carriers block the Moto G7 Power by code and inserting a SIM card from another network provider the device will request the unlock code, movical.net can get this code to unlock your phone and send it to your email in a record time.
On the other hand, other carriers such as Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin or Verizon block the device by firmware, in this case we offer an unlocking via USB and remotely, one of our technicians connects to your PC and to unlock the Moto G7 Power.
The other blocking method for this device is through the Device Unlock app, at this moment MetroPCS and T-Mobile uses this method to unlock it, you must buy the official unlocking authorization on our website, and when it is approved, you simply must run the application and press the Permanent Unlock button.
There are several versions depending on the region and the network provider that sells the Motorola as: XT1955-1, XT1955-2, XT1955-4, XT1955-5, XT1955-6, XT1955-7, XT1955DL
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
For MetroPCS or T-Mobile devices, follow this steps:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the MetroPCS or T-Mobile folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.