If you want to unlock the Motorola Moto E5 Cruise with the IMEI code, we can do this no problem; all Motorola phones are unlocked by code. After introducing the code the mobile will be unlocked, without losing its warranty or any data. These unlock codes are calculated in minutes, and you will instantly have your phone unlocked forever!
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
For MetroPCS or T-Mobile devices, follow this steps:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the MetroPCS or T-Mobile folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.