If MetroPCS phone has installed the Device Unlock App, we can unlock your MetroPCS XT1765 with this official unlocking.
Device Unlock App Service is a OFFICIAL unlocking service for phones with the Device Unlock App installed by MetroPCS. With this app you can unlock the phone so it can be used with any network provider in the world.
Yes, this message means you can unlock your phone using our service.
Unfortunately, if these two messages shows in your MetroPCS Motorola XT1765 you cannot be unlocked using the Device Unlock App.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your cellphone will indicate: "Unlock successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
4b.- If the step 3 code was wrong, introduce secondary code, and press OK.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
"Awesome job on Motorola E6 Play "
"I highly recommend using this service. For my device, it took 17 days which was a bit long but they did disclose that it would take 15-21 days. HaPpY!"
"Exelente trabajo , hicieron los muchacho me an desbloqueado el teléfono sin ningún tipo de problema los recomiendo 100%"