Yes, the network provider can send you the unlocking code totally free, but you must meet a difficult requirements. It is complicated to fulfill this, but don´t worry! We have Motorola servers to calculate the official unlock code, we will send you the code and the instructions by email.
Use your Motorola E5 Plus on any GSM carrier in the world.
Sell your phone for more cash because will enable with any network provider.
It's 100% LEGAL.
Doesn't void the warranty.
The process is very simple.
NO need technical knowledge.
The device is unlocked forever.
Depending on the carrier and the country there are different versions:
XT1924-1, XT1924-2, XT1924-3, XT1924-4, XT1924-5, XT1924-6, XT1924-7, XT1924-8XT1924-1, XT1924-2, XT1924-3, XT1924-4, XT1924-5, XT1924-6, XT1924-7, XT1924-8
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your cellphone will indicate: "Unlock successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
4b.- If the step 3 code was wrong, introduce secondary code, and press OK.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
"Awesome job on Motorola E6 Play "
"I highly recommend using this service. For my device, it took 17 days which was a bit long but they did disclose that it would take 15-21 days. HaPpY!"
"Exelente trabajo , hicieron los muchacho me an desbloqueado el teléfono sin ningún tipo de problema los recomiendo 100%"