We offers several options to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by code, software or remotely method.
The unlocking is always from home and the device does not void the warranty.
If you insert a SIM card from a different service provider, this phone must request the SIM network unlock PIN or the PUK.
Our website provides you this two codes NCK (network code) and MCK (unfreeze code).
USA carriers (Sprint, Boost Mobile and Verizon) customize the Samsung firmware, and when you insert a different SIM cards, your Samsung indicate invalid SIM (without requesting the unlock code).
The solution to unlock these phones is by USB cable, we send you an email with the software and instructions. Once unlocked, you can use any USA carrier or any country SIM cards.
T-Mobile models has installed the Device Unlock APP, all you have to do is access the app and press the option Permanent Unlock, but previously you must buy this authorization to unlock the phone, on our website we offer the unlocking for the Galaxy S8 Plus.
We Unlock all versions:
SM-G955F (European and Latin American versions)
SM-G955U (USA versions like AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Xfinity...)
SM-G955W (Canada version)
SM-G955U1 (factory unlocked version)
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Minor code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the code secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
For T-Mobile devices, follow this steps:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the T-Mobile folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.