The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime can be unlocked by code and insert a SIM card from another network provider, the phone request the SIM network unlock PIN or the PUK code (if you have the attempts exhausted).
One of the main advantages of this unlocking is that the phone does not lose the warranty and the phone firmware is not modified.
Unlock now your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime in record time and from own home!
If MetroPCS phone has installed the Device Unlock App, we can unlock your MetroPCS Galaxy J7 Prime with this official unlocking.
Device Unlock App Service is a OFFICIAL unlocking service for phones with the Device Unlock App installed by MetroPCS. With this app you can unlock the phone so it can be used with any network provider in the world.
Yes, this message means you can unlock your phone using our service.
Unfortunately, if these two messages shows in your MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime you cannot be unlocked using the Device Unlock App.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Unfreeze code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
T-Mobile or metroPCS devices instructions:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the T-Mobile / MetroPCS folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.