Thanks to our code servers we can get the unlocking code for the Galaxy J2 Core from AT&T USA or other network providers on the world.
The unlock code is sending to your email, you introduce it and the Samsung will be unlocked forever, without losing any information such as photos, contacts, notes, videos etc ...
Another advantage of the unlocking by IMEI is that it is from your own home, you do not have to leave the phone in the hands of other unknown people.
The version sold by AT&T United States is the SM-J260A model and the versions that are sold in Latin America are the SM-J260G
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Unfreeze code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
"The phone was loaded into the program. Very good !"
"Very trusted team. Glad to have found a reliable and trusted team.Thanks Oscar and team"
"My phone was unlocked. Thanks."
"Very good experience!"
"The software you provided did work. Thanks"