If you need to get the unlock code for the HTC Desire 530, the service provider can send you the unlocking code FREE, but you must meet certain requirements, such as being the original owner of the device and having completed the commitment period with the carrier. We know that sometimes it is complicated to fulfill this, since if it is a second-hand phone purchased or it is in another country it is going to be an impossible task, but do not worry! our HTC servers calculate the official unlock code in a few minutes, unlock code and the instructions will be sent to your email after filling out the form and complete the purchase.
Yes, of course, the unlocking is never removed, you can update as many times as you want your device or even reset the phone. p>
You can use the HTC with any SIM Card from USA and from overseas, such as carriers Spectrum, C Spire, AT&T, US Cellular, Cingular, Cricket, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, MetroPCS, Tracfone, Boost Mobile, Aio, Net10, StraightTalk, H20 Wireless, Simple Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Family Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, Viaero, Total Wireless, Ultra Mobile, Visible Wireless
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your cellphone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
4b.- If the step 3 code was wrong, introduce secondary code, and press OK.
For MetroPCS or T-Mobile devices:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the MetroPCS / T-Mobile folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
"Worked to unlock my phone "
"Very fast and workt at the first attempt.Thank you!"
"Good experience! Thanks"