iPhone Verizon Unlocking. How to Unlock a Verizon iPhone
The fastest and most safe way to permanently unlock your phone
The process to unlock a Verizon cellphone for free may vary depending on the type of phone and the specific policies of the company. However, here are the general steps to unlock a Verizon cellphone:
- Check if your cellphone is eligible for unlocking: Verizon has some policies that determine if a phone can be unlocked. For example, it must be activated on the Verizon network for at least 60 days and should not be associated with a long-term service contract.
- Get your IMEI number: The IMEI number is a unique identifier for your cellphone, and you'll need it to unlock it. You can find this number in your phone's settings or on the box label.
- Contact Verizon: Once you have your IMEI number, call Verizon to request the unlocking of your cellphone. Verizon's customer service phone number is 1-800-922-0204.
- Provide the necessary information: When you contact Verizon, you'll have to provide information about your phone, such as the IMEI number, Verizon account number, and your contact information.
- Wait for the unlocking process to complete: Once you've provided the necessary information, Verizon will process the unlocking request. The time it takes to complete the process may vary, but it's usually a few days.
- Confirm that your cellphone is unlocked: Once the unlocking process is complete, check that your cellphone is no longer locked by Verizon. You can do this by inserting a SIM card from another company into your phone to see if it connects to their network.
Many times, even when you meet the requirements, Verizon may not approve your unlocking, and the process can become tedious and unbearable.
In these cases, Movical.Net provides you with unlocking at the best market price. Depending on the device, the SIM unlocking method may vary.
Unlocking iPhone from Verizon by IMEI
The unlocking is official, the same one offered by the Verizon carrier itself. It simply authorizes the unlocking of the IMEI, and that's it. Just insert a SIM card from another provider, connect to the internet, and the iPhone will be unlocked forever. We can unlock any iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 13, 13 Pro, 12, 11, SE 2020, etc...
Unlocking Samsung, Motorola, LG from Verizon that DO NOT request unlocking code
If when inserting a SIM card from another operator, the device does not request the network PIN, it means that it has a software lock, and to unlock it, you must connect the USB cable, and one of our technicians will execute software to remotely unlock your Verizon mobile phone.
Unlocking Verizon mobile phone that requests an unlocking code
If, on the other hand, when you insert a SIM card from another operator into your Verizon phone, it asks for the network code, we will send you the unlocking code by email, simply enter the code, and the device will be unlocked forever.
It is important to note that older Verizon devices are programmed to use the CDMA coverage in the United States, and even if you get the unlocking code, you must reprogram them by software to pick up GSM signals. Practically, 95% of the world's operators use GSM networks.