Yes, if you call the Cricket carrier that is selling this phone, you can get the unlock code (SIM Network unlock PIN), but you must meet the requirements that the network provider requires. If you do not get unlocked in this way, you can always buy the unlocking code on our website, in a few hours your phone will be unlocked forever, by code, without losing the manufacturer's warranty or any information.
Of course, our unlock method to unlock the Samsung SM-J327AZ is by code, it's the same code that Cricket provides you.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Unfreeze code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
"Very good job! thanks Movical"
"My Samsung was unlocked by Device Unlock app. Thanks!"
"Galaxy A30 unlocked!Thanks"