Yes, the network provider can send you the unlocking code totally free, but you must meet a difficult requirements. It is complicated to fulfill this, but don´t worry! We have Motorola servers to calculate the official unlock code, we will send you the code and the instructions by email.
Use your Motorola E5 Play on any GSM carrier in the world.
Sell your phone for more cash because will enable with any network provider.
It's 100% LEGAL.
Doesn't void the warranty.
The process is very simple.
NO need technical knowledge.
The device is unlocked forever.
Depending on the carrier and the country there are different versions:
XT1920-15, XT1920-18, XT1920-19, XT1921-1, XT1921-2, XT1921-3, XT1921-5, XT1921-6XT1921-6 (Verizon)
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
For MetroPCS or T-Mobile devices, follow this steps:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the MetroPCS or T-Mobile folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
"iPhone 11 unlocked"
"I was sceptical however, I received a code within 15 mins and unlocked my motorola phone within seconds. A genuinely excellent service. "
"super easy. best unlock site!"
"Very good service"
"Trust in movical.net has been a good decision, I receive my unlock code in minutes!"