If MetroPCS phone has installed the Device Unlock App, we can unlock your MetroPCS Desire 626s with this official unlocking.
Device Unlock App Service is a OFFICIAL unlocking service for phones with the Device Unlock App installed by MetroPCS. With this app you can unlock the phone so it can be used with any network provider in the world.
Yes, this message means you can unlock your phone using our service.
Unfortunately, if these two messages shows in your MetroPCS HTC Desire 626s you cannot be unlocked using the Device Unlock App.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your cellphone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
4b.- If the step 3 code was wrong, introduce secondary code, and press OK.
For HTC 626s MetroPCS follow this instructions
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the MetroPCS folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.