1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your cellphone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
4b.- If the step 3 code was wrong, introduce secondary code, and press OK.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock or Unlock Device option
4.- Restart the device.
"Always quick and efficient. The best. I will be back"
"Es un servicio muy bueno y completo, trabajan muy bien y claro "
"Thanks for your fast and great service "
"Muy bueno y confiable y lo mejor rápido, es el mejor sitio para liberar ,desbloquear teléfonos móviles "
"I highly recommend using this service. For my device, it took 17 days which was a bit long but they did disclose that it would take 15-21 days. HaPpY!"