Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A20 is very simple, when inserting a SIM card from another carrier the mobile phone will indicate SIM network unlock PIN, simply by dialing the code that we send to your email in minutes, the device It will be unlocked forever, without the warranty being affected.
Yes of course, we have databases to free any Galaxy A7 in the world from any carrier in the United States, Mexico, Latin America, Europe, etc. (AT&T, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Claro, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, Tesco, Telus, Rogers ...)
The SM-A705U version is from the United States.
The SM-A705F version is from Europe.
The SM-A705MN, SM-A705G version is from Latin America.SM-A705F, SM-A705FN, SM-A705GM, SM-A705MN, SM-A7050, SM-A705W
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Unfreeze code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
"The phone was loaded into the program. Very good !"
"Very trusted team. Glad to have found a reliable and trusted team.Thanks Oscar and team"
"My phone was unlocked. Thanks."
"Very good experience!"
"The software you provided did work. Thanks"