Attention: This method does not works if the ZTE has Google account locked, for this service yoy must buy premium reset to remove Google account FRP bypass.
In this tutorial you can reset your ZTE P743t and delete all information, contacts, pictures, etc...
1. Turn off the phone by holding the Power button
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds
3. While still holding this key press the Power Button for a short while and release keys
4. Then choose, Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up
5. Now you see an Android logo press and hold Vol Up for a while
7. While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button
8. Press Volume Down to choose wipe data/factory reset, and push the Power button to confirm
9. Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select
10. Now, To restart the phone, select reboot system now
"Very good and the code works perfect "
"Exelente servicio muchas gracias"
"great service, took a few hours to get the unlock code, but it worked first try! top notch!"
"Excelente servicio y rápido, dudaba en un principio pero todo bien, muchas gracias."
"Unlocking code was delivered in an hour or so, and unlocking was successful after being told that it was not possible by other unlocking companies."