Attention: This method does not works if the Huawei has Google account locked, for this service yoy must buy premium reset to remove Google account FRP bypass.
In this tutorial you can reset your Huawei P9 Lite and delete all information, contacts, pictures, etc...
1. Turn off the phone by holding the Power button
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds
3. While still holding this key press the Power Button for a short while and release keys
4. Then choose, Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up
5. Now you see an Android logo press and hold Vol Up for a while
7. While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button
8. Press Volume Down to choose wipe data/factory reset, and push the Power button to confirm
9. Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select
10. Now, To restart the phone, select reboot system now
"Excelente servicio, y rapida respuesta. muy recomendado."
"My Huawei Y6 was unlocked by code. Thanks movical"
"EXCELENTE SERVICIO SIEMPRE QUE LO EH UTILIZADO SIEMPRE ME AH FUNCIONADO LO RECOMIENDO AL 100%"
"Me enviaron un programa para desbloquear mi teléfono y tras 2 pequeños incidentes con el driver quedó liberado en pocos minutos"
"I have mistaken about the model of my Huawei Y6 Prime (2019). I have ordered and received unlock for Huawei Y6 Prime (2018) but I have just realized, Thanks!"