In this tutorial you can reset your Motorola Moto C Plus and do a factory reset, but beware! all information, contacts, pictures, will be erased.
Attention: This method does not works if the Motorola has Google account locked, for this service you must buy premium reset to remove Google account doingFRP bypass.
How to reset Motorola Moto C Plus
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for about 2-3 seconds
- Now select Recovery option (use to navigate Volume Down, and Volume Up and press Power to confirm)
- When the android logo appears , we press and hold POWER and Volume Up, and it will appear a new menu
- Press Volume Down and choose Wipe data/factory reset, and push the Power button to confirm
- Select Yes and Power button to select
- Now, To restart the phone, select reboot system now