We work with the best servers to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus by code, software or Device Unlock applications
SM-G975F SIM unlock (European versions) All carriers
SM-G975U SIM unlock (from USA carriers) AT&T, Xfinity, T-Mobile , Cricket, Sprint, Verizon...
SM-G975W SIM unlock (from Canada carriers) Rogers, Telus, Bell, Fido, Koodo, SaskTel...
SM-SC04L SIM unlock (Japan) Docomo
SM-SCV42 SIM unlock (Japan) AU KDDI
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Unfreeze code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.