Some American carriers like; Sprint, Boost Mobile and Verizon, block Galaxy Note 8 software. The phone indicates Invalid SIM and does not request SIM network unlock PIN.
We offer the solution for these locks. These devices are unlocked by USB cable remotely, our technicians connect to your PC to unlock the phone's firmware. When your device is free, you can use any network provider of Australia or any other country on the world.
MetroPCS and T-Mobile sell the phone with a customized version that has an application called Device Unlock installed. When accessing the app and pressing the Permanent Unlock button, your mobile will be free, but you must previously buy the unlocking authorization. On our website we offer this unlock both software and with this application.
Unlock SM-N950U, USA versions, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Verizon, etc...
Unlock SM-N950W, Canada versions, Rogers, Bell, SaskTel, Fido, Koodo, MTS...
Unlock SM-N950F, European versions de Europa
Unlock SM-N950F/DS, Dual SIM versionsSM-N950F, SM-N950N, SM-N950U, SM-N950W
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Minor code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the code secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
For T-Mobile devices, follow this steps:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the T-Mobile folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.