Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A20 is very simple, when inserting a SIM card from another carrier the mobile phone will indicate SIM network unlock PIN, simply by dialing the code that we send to your email in minutes, the device It will be unlocked forever, without the warranty being affected.
The MetroPCS and T-Mobile networks provider install an application called Device Unlock app to lock this phone, we can unlock without problems through an unlock authorization, if you purchase us the unlocking, it will be approved, you must simply enter the app , press the Permanent Unlock button and in a few seconds the device will be unlocked forever.
If on the contrary it indicates Unlock Failed it means that the unlocking is not yet approved.
The SM-A205U version is from the United States.
The SM-S205DL version is from Tracfone USA.
The SM-A205F version is from Europe.
The SM-A205G version is from Latin America.
The SM-A205YN version is from Australia and New Zealand.
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the T-Mobile / MetroPCS folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Unfreeze code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the secondary code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.