If MetroPCS phone has installed the Device Unlock App, we can unlock your MetroPCS Moto E6 with this official unlocking.
Yes, the network provider can send you the unlocking code totally free, but you must meet a difficult requirements. It is complicated to fulfill this, but don´t worry! We have Motorola servers to calculate the official unlock code, we will send you the code and the instructions by email.
Use your Motorola E6 on any GSM carrier in the world.
Sell your phone for more cash because will enable with any network provider.
It's 100% LEGAL.
Doesn't void the warranty.
The process is very simple.
NO need technical knowledge.
The device is unlocked forever.
Depending on the carrier and the country there are different versions:
XT2005-1, XT2005-3, XT2005-4, XT2005-5, XT2005DLXT2005-3, XT2005-1, XT2005DL, XT2005-4
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your cellphone will indicate: "Unlock successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
4b.- If the step 3 code was wrong, introduce secondary code, and press OK.
Device Unlock app method:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via mobile data or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is pre installed in your device.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.
"Excellent Service. Unlocked my phone in minutes. Use them. They are reliable."
"Motorola liberado en muy poco tiempo. Un técnico muy amable"
"My moto was unlocked in a few hours! thanks!"